Sunday, November 2, 2008

30th Birthday

Robbie finished the day off by taking me to dinner up at Sundance. The day went too fast. I was such a great day. Thanks to my wonderful husband, and all my great friends and family that called and contributed to making this an extra special day for me.




I woke up to a wonderful surprise from my husband. He leaves for work really early and had the gift bag with some boots in it that I had been wanting, a great card, flowers and a balloon all sitting on the table for me.

I had the best birthday ever this year. My girlfriends started it off on my birthday eve by surprising me with a great gift, singing, and party hats.




1 comment:

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

Welcome to the 30 year old club. Its a great one to be in. I'm glad you had a good birthday...you deserve it!