Friday, October 24, 2008

Aren't Cousins Fun

Kids swimming ---- yes it was 90+ degrees.

The girls had so much fun dressing Shayla up. This is one of the girl's old shirts.


Don't we wish summer could last forever............


Last weekend, we had a fall break. The kids had Thursday, Friday, and Monday off of school. Cade has been telling me for several months that he wanted to go visit his cousins Jacob, Christopher, Rachel, and Katie. So I decided on Wednesday that we would load up and head down to Queen Creek, Arizona. My wonderful babysitter and friend Megan agreed to go with me and help me out. Which she was awesome and we all just loved. The kids were having so much fun and their cousins even sabotaged me into staying an extra day. The long drive there and back was well worth the fun that was had while we were there. Thanks to the Flewellens and the Adelmanns for showing us such a great time.








No comments: