Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest Things

Yesterday morning, here in Utah we woke up to snow. YEAH.................. I was so excited because it was October 12. Way too early for snow in my opinion. When Robbie opened the blinds and Cade saw the snow, Cade said, "I have been waiting for that." I thought it was so cute.
We had to go to church so he was incredibly disappointed that he could not go out and build a snowman with his dad in the first snowfall of the season. Luckily for mom, the snow was gone by the time we got out of church.
Because it was so cold when we got home from chuch, I could not wait to get out of my tights and high heels. My feet have a tendency in the winter to get extremely cold super easy. Cade wanted to play Candyland, but I told him that I needed to put some socks on because I was so cold. He said, "I can just give you a warm hug to warm you up mom because I am so warm." He proceeded to share his warm hug with his mom.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love your blog -- it is so pretty and I love the colors. I'm glad i found it. It will be so fun to see what you're up to especially on the months I don't come and see you!!!!